2025-03-21 22:20
Hyphodisscus
Yanick BOULANGER
BonsoirJ'ai récupéré cet ascomycète d'un amiJe ne
2025-03-21 20:54
Is this Pseudomicrodochium bryophilum ?
Michel Hairaud
Bonjour, Récolté sur hépatiques colonisant un tron
2025-03-21 19:32
Pseudombrophila c.f. merdaria? / misturae? or else
Benko Gabor
Dear Ascofrance,I would like to ask for your help.
2025-03-21 13:18
Recherche article / Searching for a paper
Nicolas VAN VOOREN
Bonjour.Je cherche une copie de l'article suivant:
2025-03-20 20:20
anamorph on Ceratonia from Portugal
Lothar Krieglsteiner
on dead leaves lying on the ground. The large coni
2025-03-18 22:48
Celomycetes?
Rudenko Yevhen
Hello! I am asking for help from the community in
2025-03-18 00:33
Bactridium flavum look-alike with Cephalozia - Denmark
Karen Poulsen
Hi all I found this very tiny, roundish to cushio
2025-03-17 15:13
Diatrype enteroxantha?
Karl Gumbinger
Hello Asco friends, on 16.01.2025 we found in Kre
2025-03-17 12:02
A l'aide
Alain BRISSARD
Bonjour au forumAprès plusieurs tentatives je m'en
2025-03-17 10:35
Ascomycete on moss
Joaquin Martin
Hi,My colleagues and I found this small Ascomycete