Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2025-03-29 22:10

Kirschsteiniothelia atra ?
éric ROMERO

Bonjour, J'ai besoin d'une confirmation ou infirm

2025-03-29 21:46

Cistella
Tomaz Vucko

Hello! I found this Cistella on old stem of Impati

2025-03-29 16:21

Small white asco on incubated wood
Francois Guay

Hi! I found this interesting tiny ascomycete on i

2025-03-28 11:09

Xylaria
Castillo Joseba

Me mandan el material de Galicia, España, recolect

2025-03-28 08:40

White - Yellow discs on Metzgeria furcata
carl van den broeck

On Metzgeria furcata I found hundreds of small whi

2025-03-28 07:48

Gnomoniaceae
Garcia Susana

HelloThis gnomoniaceae grows abundantly on leaves

2025-03-27 22:53

Asco orange
Yanick BOULANGER

BonsoirVoici un asco orange que je n'arrive pas à

2025-03-27 22:38

Black Mollisia 240325 on Tamarix
Miguel Ángel Ribes

Good afternoon This pretty black Mollisia was gro

2025-03-27 13:58

Forma Pezizal 08-03-25
Blasco Rafael

Hola, alguna idea para esta especie ??Recogida sob

2025-03-26 18:29

Diaporthales on Populus
Juuso Äikäs

I recently found some ascos that I think belong to