2024-11-03 00:03
Sawadaea bicornis on Acer campestre
B Shelbourne
• Host suggests Sawadaea bicornis or Phyllactinia
2024-11-01 22:16
Lambertella tubulosa
Rot Bojan
Can someone tell me more about this mushroom pleas
2024-10-31 22:25
Tiny on Betula leaves, Denmark
Karen Poulsen
Hello, On half weathered Betula leaf, I noticed t
2024-10-31 21:42
Dusty pink conidiomata on old pine needles, Denmark
Karen Poulsen
Hello, On last year's pine needles on the ground
2024-10-29 21:39
Hymenoscyphus s.s. on various herbaceous stems
B Shelbourne
• Macro and habitat suggest Hymenoscyphus s.l., co
2024-10-29 20:12
Otidea
Patrice TANCHAUD
Bonsoir, récolte réalisée sous hêtres et chênes s
2024-10-29 18:41
Small Scutellinia on wood
Marc Detollenaere
Dear Forum,I found some small fruit bodies of abou
2024-10-27 21:45
Possible Allophylaria nervicola on leaves of Magnolia
B Shelbourne
• Very few macro characters and I initially though
2024-10-26 21:05
?Calycellina on Picea cone
Juuso Äikäs
Yesterday I found some small white Helotiales grow
2024-10-26 18:12
Yellow discomycetes 4,5 mm with short stem on twigs
Daniel Ghyselinck
Hi everybody,Found in mountain area at about 1000m