Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2024-11-14 11:04

Hyaloscypha aureliella on Pinus sylvestris
B Shelbourne

• Macro and habitat suggest Hyaloscyphaceae s.l.•

2024-11-13 08:01

Possibly Mycothyridium lividum (to confirm)
Stephen Martin Mifsud

I am revising some old material again and I have t

2024-11-12 17:48

geoglossum
Malcolm Greaves

This Geoglossum has 7 septate spores 75-90 long. T

2024-11-12 08:50

Morchella galilaea - more infor on distribution and ecology
Stephen Martin Mifsud

Hello everyone, we have recently published a paper

2024-11-12 07:20

Smardaea planchonis
Edouard Evangelisti

Bonjour le forum, Je sollicite votre avis concern

2024-11-11 10:42

Phaeohelotium monticola on an acorn fragment
B Shelbourne

• Macro and habitat suggest Phaeohelotium, confirm

2024-11-08 21:38

Helotiales on cone again
Juuso Äikäs

Recently I posted here my finding of small white a

2024-11-08 16:54

Diatrypaceae?
David Chapados

Hi, I'm looking for help to identify this specimen

2024-11-08 16:05

Helvella
Laurent LENEL

Bonjour à tous, ma découverte du jour, une Helvell

2024-11-08 12:41

Hyalopeziza on Rhamnus
Enrique Rubio

Hi againThese tiny apothecia (100-200 µm) were gro