2010-02-01 16:57
Ruhlandiella berolinensis??????
VASILEIOS KAOUNAS
They is what I see Paraphysis? My it resembles as
2010-01-29 21:51
sur Fraxinus
Alain GARDIENNET
Bonjour, Des périthèces noirs d'environ 400µm de
2010-01-29 20:38
Rutstoremia sur Alnus glutinosa
Patrice TANCHAUD
Bonjour, voici un Rutstroemia que j'aurais nomm
2010-01-27 23:30
How many species of Heptameria is known worldwide?
Pastircak Martin
Where I can find their taxonomic descriptions and
2010-01-25 22:25
Diatrype sp.
Yannick Mourgues
Bonsoir à tous. Ci-joint la fiche d'un Diatrype
2010-01-23 20:26
Asco on Pistacia terebinthus leaves
Enrique Rubio
Hi to all: This asco seems to form amphigenous st
2010-01-21 14:13
Article de Sogonov (Gnomonia)
Luc Bailly
Bonjour à tous, Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'envoyer
2010-01-19 18:51
Ascomycete sp
roman vargas alberto
Hello, I found these specimens collected on a shee
2010-01-19 17:45
Melastiza?
Enrique Rubio
Dear friends Do you know this Melastiza (?) speci
2010-01-19 13:55
Plectania ?
VASILEIOS KAOUNAS
I thank for your answers. Found 30-11-07, in sand