2010-02-09 19:41
Ascomiceto raro
Pérez Joe
Step image of an ascomiceto collected in the Sou
2010-02-08 21:49
Plectania rhytidia?
Hermine Lotz-Winter
Good evening! My friend Matthias Theiss found a
2010-02-08 18:31
Biscogniauxia spec.
NC NC
Hi, here I have a Biscogniauxia which I cannot
2010-02-08 04:15
Discinella sp?
Miguel Ángel Ribes
Good night I have this species from Tenerife Is
2010-02-07 01:06
Pseudoplectania nigrella
Guy Marson
Dear all, In little Luxembourg, we found Pseud
2010-02-06 21:39
Durella conmutata vs. Durella compressa
Enrique Rubio
Dear friends: What's the correct name for this Du
2010-02-06 07:21
Difference Between Hypocrea glatinosa and H. chromosperma
John Plischke
Does anyone know the difference between Hypocrea g
2010-02-04 23:12
Peruthecja immersed in Quercus wood
Perz Piotr
Dear all, I'm looking for the name of a nice fu
2010-02-03 16:59
Cherche mycologues dans les Pyreno et Loculo...
Beñat Jeannerot
Bonjour à tous, Je suis actuellement en contact
2010-02-02 23:24
Calycellina blanche??
Javier Ormad
Bonjour tout le monde, Je présente un possible C