2026-10-10 14:00
Ombrophila?
Marek Capoun
Hi everyone, I need help with this Ombrophila &nda
2026-10-09 09:19
pyrenomycete from Portugal
Lothar Krieglsteiner
... near Maria Vinagre at the Atlantic Coast, Alga
2026-10-09 09:04
"Hymenoscyphus" sulphuratus s.l.
Lothar Krieglsteiner
yesterday on decorticated wood of likely Picea or
2026-10-09 07:04
Anthracobia larsenii or A. nitida?
Margot en Geert Vullings
We found this Anthracobia in an area of Juniperus
2026-10-08 21:44
Hymenoscyphus sp. (suspectus?)
François Freléchoux
Bonjour, Je pensais avoir affaire à H. scut
2026-10-08 17:50
Literature request: Zaprometov (1945), Mulberry diseases
Katarina Pastircakova
Hello everybody, I'm searching for a copy of the f
2026-10-08 16:23
Searching for Le Gal's paper
Nicolas VAN VOOREN
Bonjour, hello,I'm searching for a copy of the fol
2026-10-08 09:23
Cyathicula coronata
François Freléchoux
Bonjour, J'ai trouvé un très joli pe
2026-10-07 23:43
Trichopeziza mollisimum – another variation?
Steve Clements
Bonjour, Nous avons beaucoup de bâtons sur n
2026-10-07 18:50
Geopora foliacea
Maren Kamke
Hello everybody, I found this fungus recently. Can