Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2026-10-08 21:44

Hymenoscyphus sp. (suspectus?)
François Freléchoux

Bonjour, Je pensais avoir affaire à H. scut

2026-10-08 17:50

Literature request: Zaprometov (1945), Mulberry diseases
Katarina Pastircakova

Hello everybody, I'm searching for a copy of the f

2026-10-08 16:23

Searching for Le Gal's paper
Nicolas VAN VOOREN

Bonjour, hello,I'm searching for a copy of the fol

2026-10-08 09:23

Cyathicula coronata
François Freléchoux

Bonjour, J'ai trouvé un très joli pe

2026-10-07 23:43

Trichopeziza mollisimum – another variation?
Steve Clements

Bonjour, Nous avons beaucoup de bâtons sur n

2026-10-07 18:50

Geopora foliacea
Maren Kamke

Hello everybody, I found this fungus recently. Can

2026-10-07 18:46

Anthracobia larsenii or A. nitida?
Margot en Geert Vullings

We found this Anthracobia in an area of Juniperus

2026-10-07 18:25

On Osmunda regalis Mellitiosporium or Karstenia?
François Bartholomeeusen

On a stem of Osmunda regalis, I found several crat

2026-10-06 17:43

Literature request
Katarina Pastircakova

Hi everyone,I am looking for the following paper b

2026-10-06 16:45

Lasiobelonium (?)
Ethan Crenson

Hi all, I found this lovely asco in upstate New Y