2024-09-30 22:15
Hairs on Betula bark
Alan Smith
I found a 'forest' of hair-like structures on the
2024-09-30 10:40
Ciboria batschiana
B Shelbourne
• Macro and habitat suggested Ciboria, and C. bats
2024-09-29 22:57
Asco on silene
Robin Isaksson
Dear all, I did found this one on on S. acauli
2024-09-29 13:13
Possible Rutstroemia sydowiana
B Shelbourne
• Stromatised substrate and macro like genus Rutst
2024-09-28 11:28
Brunnipila dryadis
Hans-Otto Baral
Does someone have a pdf of this paper? I have it
2024-09-27 23:49
Ciboria gallincola
Zuzana Sochorová (Egertová)
Hello,I have this collection of Ciboria gallincola
2024-09-27 10:33
en Dryas
Bometon Javier
Apotecios 100 y 350 um, estipitados.Pararafisis la
2024-09-26 20:58
Rutstroemia firma
B Shelbourne
• Macro and habitat suggest Rutstroemia, and possi
2024-09-26 11:26
Tiny apothecia on Acer campestre
Karen Poulsen
Hi there, I found a few very small apothecia on o
2024-09-25 23:55
Need help for this Ascobolus
Pierre-Yves Julien
Récolte le 01/09/2024 – Paris (75) – France – Etud