Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2024-10-21 15:14

Peziza succosa/succosella -> P. succosa
Margot en Geert Vullings

An older found of a cup fungus in a herb-rich verg

2024-10-21 15:07

Peziza succosa?
Margot en Geert Vullings

This cup fungus found on 17 Oct 2024 in the roadsi

2024-10-21 13:31

a Peziza at bottom of a bolete
Joeri Belis

I found this peziza-like at bottom of a bolete, co

2024-10-21 11:51

Peziza badia?
Margot en Geert Vullings

This cup fungus found in the verge of a forest pat

2024-10-20 12:24

Synaptospora?
Enrique Rubio

Hi to somebodyI have seen that there are some dive

2024-10-20 10:51

At a loss: Coprotus ochraceus????
Maria Plekkenpol

Hello, I hope someone can help :). On dung of (wil

2024-10-20 08:01

Hymenoscyphus on fruit of Liquidambar
B Shelbourne

• Macro and habitat suggest Hymenoscyphus (s.s.),

2024-10-19 21:07

Ciboria under leaf litter
Michel Hairaud

Bonjour, Voici un Ciboria actuellement présent sou

2024-10-17 17:33

Leptosphaeriaceae on Asteraceae
Gustaf Fredell

Hello,A while ago I collected this pyrenomycete wh

2024-10-17 16:17

Litterature - Mem. N. Y. bot. Gdn 79: 76 (1996)
Yannick Mourgues

Hi. I'm looking for the description of Anisomerid