2024-11-24 21:12
Poronia-like
Bernard Declercq
Dear all,Collected on 5 cm diam. corticated branch
2024-11-24 07:26
Large lunate spores on wood
Marc Detollenaere
Dear all,On a branch of a dead deciduous tree (Sal
2024-11-23 19:36
Nectriopsis ? on gilled mushroom
Ethan Crenson
Hi all, In NYC I found this mushroom engulfed by
2024-11-22 00:38
Geoglossum
Malcolm Greaves
This Geoglossum was found in a wet meadow. 7 septa
2024-11-21 22:18
Trichoderma sinuosum ?
Yves Antoinette
Bonjour, je pense qu'il peut s'agir de Trichoderma
2024-11-21 09:52
Antinoa sp. ?
Francois Guay
Hi everyone, I found this Antinoa-like species las
2024-11-20 13:47
Geoglossum query
Watt John
Scoring the characters on Mal's Tombio key actuall
2024-11-19 22:09
Dark red discomycete on Betula - nematode trapping anamorph?
Ethan Crenson
Hello all, This weekend a friend found these dark
2024-11-19 21:42
discomycete from Portugal - Hyalopeziza?
Lothar Krieglsteiner
.. on dead stems of indet.dicotyl, maybe Phytolacc
2024-11-19 20:36
Synnematous fungus with pink heads (looking like a slime mould!)
Stephen Martin Mifsud
I have found this intriguing fungus which looked l