Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2024-12-07 20:15

Mollisia ligni on Tamarix sp.
B Shelbourne

• Macro and habitat appear mollisioid.• Mollisia s

2024-12-06 19:09

Hairy black on Acer
Margot en Geert Vullings

On a fallen branch, probably Acer, we found these

2024-12-06 10:28

Interesting fungus from calcareous soil
Jiri Malicek

Hello, would anybody help me with ID of this unusu

2024-12-05 21:24

Pyreno with muriform spores
Juuso Äikäs

I found these black pyrenos a few days ago growing

2024-12-05 20:48

Xylariales
Stoykov Dimitar

Hallo colleagues,I need to consult a xylarialean c

2024-12-05 20:15

Ascomycète
Yanick BOULANGER

BonjourVoici une récolte du 31/10/2024 sur boisJe

2024-12-05 19:00

Longs poils orange
Yanick BOULANGER

Bonsoir Quelqu'un a t-il une idée de ce que c'est

2024-12-04 18:31

Jackrogersella?
David Chapados

Would this be Jackrogersella or Hypoxylon?https://

2024-12-04 18:06

Keissleriella?
David Chapados

Hi, I can't find much info about this genus, is th

2024-12-04 13:21

Caesiodiscus populicola
Thomas Flammer

Ascus with 4 spores - [17,3-22,4] x [8.5-11.1] Q=[