2025-02-28 12:08
Xylaria sp
Blasco Rafael
Hola, buenos dias, alguna idea de que Xylaria pued
2025-02-28 11:25
Any suggestions regarding genus
Thomas Flammer
substrate: PiceaFruiting body / habit / growth for
2025-02-28 10:14
Lophiostma spec.
Thomas Flammer
I have unsuccessfully tried to determine with the
2025-02-27 18:42
Nectria-like on Populus
Margot en Geert Vullings
We saw this Nectria-like on a barkless dead Populu
2025-02-27 18:10
Diaporthe fibrosa
Thomas Flammer
substrate: Hardwood, Rhamnusbreaking through bark
2025-02-27 12:52
Lachnum subvirgineum ?
Yanick BOULANGER
BonsoirPetites apothécies blanches de 0.8 à 1.5 mm
2025-02-26 22:27
Pinkish asco on incubated wood from a Freshwater stream
Francois Guay
Hi, I found this pinkish ascomycete on incubated w
2025-02-26 00:02
Lophiostoma massarioides?
Tomaz Vucko
Hello!I am trying to identify some of the unidenti
2025-02-25 20:54
Mollisia cf cinerella
Marc Detollenaere
Dear Forum,On rotten wood of Salix, I found some M
2025-02-25 14:44
Any ideas.
Josep Torres
Hi.A unlikely blue-colored fungus sprouting on the