Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2025-04-29 10:07

Lophodermium on Picea abies
Zuzana Sochorová (Egertová)

Dear mycologists,could someone give me an advice a

2025-04-28 22:58

Mollisia
Robin Pétermann

Bonjour, Voici une probable Mollisia, genre que j

2025-04-28 21:39

Paranectria?
Dragiša Savic

Hello everyone,the lichen is Candelariella aurella

2025-04-28 18:40

literature search
Martin Bemmann

Can somebody provide this article from a Leningrad

2025-04-28 10:11

Need help with 6 coprophilous species
Lennert Gees

Greetings!For my master's dissertation I work on c

2025-04-27 13:24

Michel Delpont
Jacques Fournier

J'ai le regret d'informer les membres du forum qui

2025-04-27 03:32

Arachnopeziza sp.
Francois Guay

I found these small Arachnopeziza sp. growing on d

2025-04-25 22:50

Hilberina from Japan
Gustaf Fredell

Hello,I hope everything is going well. I couple mo

2025-04-25 18:27

Asco on Salix leaf
Thorben Hülsewig

Hi there,last week i could found this asco on an S

2025-04-25 05:35

ascoconidia in Cudonia circinans (?) from France
Lothar Krieglsteiner

... 15.7.24 in the Alps. There were many asci with