Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2025-06-13 01:19

Arthoniales? Saccothecium-like
Viktorie Halasu

Hello, I keep finding something with spores like S

2025-06-12 21:30

Help with some synnemata.
Josep Torres

Hello.Some synnemata sprouting in a scattered but

2025-06-12 19:26

Bryoscyphus conocephali
Charles Aron

Hi All, Recently I found this minute Bryoscyphus o

2025-06-12 13:21

literature request
Angel Pintos

Hi, does anyone have the following article: Tibel

2025-06-12 09:17

Ciboria sur feuille d'Alnus alnobetula
Nicolas Suberbielle

Bonjour,J'ai trouvé cette espèce aux alentours de

2025-06-11 20:03

Ascobolus spec.
Peter Welt

An Ascobolus species for which I can't find a name

2025-06-11 09:55

Phragmiticola
Hans-Otto Baral

I have another request: if anyone collects Phragmi

2025-06-10 21:33

Thecotheus
Edmond POINTE

Bonjour,Apothecie pulvinée, blanche 0.4 x 1mm sur

2025-06-10 21:11

Sur Prunus padus
Elisabeth Stöckli

Bonjour,Trouvé sur une branche morte et décortiqué

2025-06-10 11:45

Hymenoscyphus
Joaquin Martin

Hi,Last week I found this Hymenoscyphus on Rubus.S