2010-07-13 10:44
One of a odd kind
Marja Pennanen
Hello again, I picked these on Carex leaves. The
2010-07-13 10:10
Hypocreaceae sur Fomitopsis pinicola
Alain GARDIENNET
Bonsoir, Trouvé ce jour sur Fomitopsis pinicola,
2010-07-12 13:04
Brown on Potentilla
Marja Pennanen
Hello, I found something more than those mentione
2010-07-10 10:31
White with long hairs
Marja Pennanen
Hello, this morning I went to pick some Psilachnu
2010-07-09 20:58
White on polypore
Marja Pennanen
Hello, once again I'm wailing for help. These ar
2010-07-09 17:31
White on polypore
Marja Pennanen
Hello, once again I'm wailing for help. These ar
2010-07-06 20:23
Demande de publication
René Dougoud
Chers Tous, Je recherche la publication suivant
2010-07-06 17:21
Capronia
Gernot Friebes
Hi, again a pyreno. :) It's a Capronia which
2010-07-06 15:07
Hymenoscyphus on wood
Martin Bemmann
Hi all, this one puzzels me lacking clear featu
2010-07-04 21:21
Once again: White and hairy
Marja Pennanen
Hello, I've collected too many white hairy ascomy