2010-09-04 23:27
Leptoshaeria? on Quercus
Martin Bemmann
Hi, this one is from a dead branch of oak, stil
2010-09-03 19:22
Hymenoscyphus like on herbs
Marja Pennanen
Now, that I learned the shape of the spores H. sc
2010-09-03 19:07
Hymenoscyphuses? on cones
Marja Pennanen
Hello, yesterday evening I decided to go and pi
2010-09-03 16:12
Aquatique s/ Picea abies.
Luc Bailly
Trouvé dans une rivière ardennaise lors des JME. P
2010-09-02 16:09
strange ascomycete from Croatia
Lothar Krieglsteiner
... collected in National Park Plitvicka jezera, s
2010-09-02 12:23
Gelatinous on Carex
Marja Pennanen
Hi, I found these on some Carex yesterday. The
2010-09-01 17:20
Bibliography
Enrique Rubio
Dear friends: Someone has the following article?
2010-08-31 17:20
Pyrenomycet
Gernot Friebes
Hi, I found this one today on a branch of Styph
2010-08-31 14:40
Still one, Rhytismatales on ferns
Marja Pennanen
Hello, this should have been a breakable mystery,
2010-08-31 08:04
Asci with 2 big spores
Marja Pennanen
Hello, yesterday I studied part of my new finding