Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2025-01-21 09:07

Coniochaeta taeniospora ?
Andgelo Mombert

Bonsoir,Sur branche morte d'Acer (A. campestre ou

2025-01-20 20:14

Nectria-like on Daldinia
Marc Detollenaere

Dear Forum,I found some colonies of orange coloure

2025-01-20 19:41

Eutypa on Rhamnus
Enrique Rubio

Good evening to all of you.I would like to know yo

2025-01-19 18:55

Asco with 3 septa
Vasileios Kaounas

Smaller than 1 millimeter in diameter, on a leaf f

2025-01-19 16:44

unknown pyrenomycete
Irmgard Krisai-Greilhuber

Good evening, in an open oak forest in Burgenland

2025-01-19 16:05

Peziza paludicola ?
Vasileios Kaounas

Found in soil, in road, forest Pinus halepensis.

2025-01-19 10:27

Bisporella
Yanick BOULANGER

BonsoirJ'ai récupéré cet échantillon comme étant C

2025-01-19 09:49

Aphanocladium on Myxo?
Marc Detollenaere

Dear Forum,On a nonidentified Myxo (Didymium?) I f

2025-01-18 15:51

Orbilia "fabacearum"
Tomaz Vucko

Hello! I think this might interest someone... I ha

2025-01-17 22:13

Fungus on Euonymus japonicus
Enrique Rubio

Dear friends.This fungus was growing on dead termi