Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2025-08-15 12:22

Looking for a German collection of Geopora cooperi
Nicolas VAN VOOREN

Hello.In the course of forthcoming paper about Geo

2025-08-15 07:20

Tarzetta
Zuzana Sochorová (Egertová)

Hello, a few days ago I have collected this Tarzet

2025-08-13 17:42

What could this be?
Peter Welt

What could this be? Fromm Torsten Richter Any ide

2025-08-13 12:23

Ascobolus ?? en KK de vacuno
Castillo Joseba

De ayer en KK de vacunoAscas con 20 o mas esporasa

2025-08-12 15:56

Possible Spooneromyces laeticolor ?
Jorge Hernanz

Nous avons trouvé cette espèce dans des habitats a

2025-08-12 09:15

Scutellinia cf. subhirtella
Antonio Ezquerro Antoñana

Hola a todos, Me gustaría saber qué opinan sobre e

2025-08-12 09:07

Baral and Krieglsteiner, Inoperculate Discomyzeten (1985)
Alex Akulov

Dear FriendsCourtesy of Zotto, I post to the forum

2025-08-10 17:52

Paragalactinia succosella
Zuzana Sochorová (Egertová)

Hello, would you agree here with the identificatio

2025-08-10 14:04

Peziza or Pachyella?
Henri Koskinen

Hello, would you say this is Peziza or Pachyella?

2025-08-09 21:52

Carbophilous discomycete - Anthracobia pseudorehmii?
Andreas Gminder

Dear collegues,today I found on a very fresh fire