2010-09-21 18:35
Sowerbyella
Alain GARDIENNET
Bonjour à tous, Nicolas, c'est une question pour
2010-09-21 18:10
Discomycete from old polypore Gloeophyllum abietinum
Alex Akulov
Dear Colleagues. Please advise, what could be the
2010-09-19 17:19
Hymenoscyphus macroguttatus
Martin Bemmann
Hi, this one I found today on a dead tendril of
2010-09-19 11:53
Calycellina?
Marja Pennanen
Hello, these grow on Vaccinium uliginosum (and
2010-09-19 01:15
[Détermination Hypocreales]
FRANCISCO BALDA JAUREGUI
Substrat : bois quercus Peritheces - Dimensions :
2010-09-17 17:49
Helvella silvicola(Otidea auricula = Winnella silvicola)
Calzada Augusto
Hola amigos: Este verano pasado he recolectado He
2010-09-16 21:10
Ciboria americana?
Raúl Tena Lahoz
Hi again! Yesterday I found this Ciboria on a Que
2010-09-16 19:39
eupropolella?
Ismael Wind
On a dead branch of buxus i found black spots on t
2010-09-16 11:51
Demande de publication
René Dougoud
Chers Collègues, Je viens de déterminer un tout
2010-09-16 10:47
Black Disco...
Martin Bemmann
Hi, this one I found some days ago on a dead fr