Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2024-09-06 12:13

Trichoderma teleomorph ("Hypocrea") from mountain forest in Slowakia - T. margaretensis?
Lothar Krieglsteiner

found 22.6.23 near Muran at margin of National Par

2024-09-04 18:55

Anamorph on Acer twig
Thierry Blondelle

Bonjour,Récolté au milieu d'un ruisseau. Est-il po

2024-09-03 19:13

White apos on Fagus cupules, possibly Calycina
B Shelbourne

• First, I thought it may be Hymenoscyphus but the

2024-09-03 11:08

Scutellinia cf. trechispora with small spores
Thomas Flammer

I have a Scutellinia which best fits with trechisp

2024-09-01 10:27

Literature request: von Arx 1973
Yulia Lytvynenko

Dear friends.Looking for a copy of the following w

2024-08-30 19:48

Cordyceps s.l. on Lampyris noctiluca
Andgelo Mombert

Bonsoir, J'aimerais avoir votre avis sur ce Cordy

2024-08-28 20:42

Search these articles
Peter Welt

BARRON GL, CAIN RF, GILMAN JC (1961): A revision o

2024-08-28 15:12

Possible Hymenoscyphus fructigenus
B Shelbourne

I found some Hymenoscyphus-like apothecia on cupul

2024-08-27 18:19

Little black Peziza (apiculate)
Zuzana Sochorová (Egertová)

Hello,I would like to consult this little Peziza,

2024-08-27 06:27

Phaeohelotium
Zuzana Sochorová (Egertová)

Hello,yesterday I collected this Phaeohelotium on