2024-12-27 14:01
Sp
Jose Ruiz
Hola a todos, este ejemplar no tendría más de 1mm
2024-12-27 09:39
Flora of Lichenicolous Fungi
Paul Diederich
Flora of Lichenicolous FungiVolume 2 · Hyphomycete
2024-12-25 19:07
APHANOCLADIUM ALBUM
Dirk Baert
Hello,I found this fungi on a slime mould.I think
2024-12-25 11:00
Hymenoscyphus look like?
Rot Bojan
Hello!I've been working with this small fungus for
2024-12-25 07:51
Hyalopeziza-like on Fagus
Marc Detollenaere
Dear Forum,On naked wood of Fagus, I found some ha
2024-12-24 13:22
Neottiella?
Charles Aron
Hi All, Recently I found this orange Disco growing
2024-12-24 12:02
Nectriopsis ? sur Populus
Bernard CLESSE
Bonjour à toutes et tous,Pourriez-vous m'aider à d
2024-12-23 20:05
pseudotricharina
Bometon Javier
Habitat en el suelo, con presencia de Calluna mult
2024-12-23 15:16
anamorph from Portugal
Lothar Krieglsteiner
this fluffy anamorph was repeatedly found on decid
2024-12-22 19:04
Asco on Carex nigra
Simon Gurtner
Hello,can anyone help me identify this small ascom