Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2025-03-17 08:58

Bâtonnets noirs
Yanick BOULANGER

BonsoirSur écorcePetits bâtonnets friable, tortueu

2025-03-16 21:37

Capitotricha bicolor ?
Ethan Crenson

Hi all, Found recently in a wooded park in New Yo

2025-03-16 20:49

Lachnum or Dasyscyphella?
Pavel Jiracek

Another find on a piece of Quercus Wood in Scotlan

2025-03-15 16:24

Orbilia frangulae?
Harald Homa

Good evening Another find I'm looking for help wi

2025-03-15 13:13

Heteroconium? on Nemania serpens
Edvin Johannesen

These hair balls are growing on top of Nemania ser

2025-03-15 12:08

coprophilous Scutellinia
Warre Van Caenegem

Good evening everyone. Last year, I found this cop

2025-03-14 16:26

Orbilia frangulae?
Guy Marson

Hallo Harald,Rein von der Optik, sehen die Sporen

2025-03-14 14:48

Chaetosphaerella phaeostroma et conidies
Yanick BOULANGER

BonjourJe poste ce pyrénomycète, pas pour Chaetosp

2025-03-14 08:56

Calycelina sp?
Pavel Jiracek

I wonder if someone can help with identification.

2025-03-13 21:49

Lachnum virgineum?
Pavel Jiracek

Everything looks good for L.virgineum except for t