Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2025-05-12 12:56

Hyphomycetes
David Chapados

Hi, Does anyone have an idea of what this could be

2025-05-12 11:32

Vibrissea (?) sur pétiole de feuille de salix
Louis DENY

Hello forumTrouvé dans les environs de Belfort,alt

2025-05-11 21:01

Greyish aquatic asco
Andreas Jacob

Good evening, due to contstant drought I started

2025-05-10 23:01

Crotte de lièvre
Nicolas Suberbielle

Re-bonjour,Cet ascomycète trouvé et étudié par Thi

2025-05-10 07:16

Chaetosphaerella phaeostroma (Anamorphe Oedemium minus).
Thomas Flammer

I found a black cushon which might eventually be P

2025-05-09 20:56

Orbilia on Betula bark
Enrique Rubio

Hi to everybody.This Orbilia (apos up to 0.5 mm),

2025-05-09 17:56

Bryomyces
Isabelle Charissou

Bonjour, j'aimerais savoir s'il y a eu des public

2025-05-08 21:04

Looking for digital literature of Munk Anders
Thomas Flammer

Munk, Anders (1953). The System of the Pyrenomycet

2025-05-08 20:42

Olla or Urceolella?
Francois Guay

I found this small hyaline ascomycete on moist, de

2025-05-08 20:42

White Lasiobelonium?
Francois Guay

I found this white, hairy ascomycete on the bark o