Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2025-06-10 08:30

phaeohelotium?
Sylvie Le Goff

BonjourPourrais je avoir votre avis sur cet ascome

2025-06-09 16:36

Plagiostoma acerophilum
David Malloch

As far as I know, this species has yet to be assig

2025-06-09 10:47

Autour de Chlorociboria ?
éric ROMERO

Bonjour à tous, Une récolte alpestre discrète tei

2025-06-08 22:06

Anamorph with muriform conidia on Betula seeds
Edvin Johannesen

A friend sent me a few Betula seeds with tiny blac

2025-06-08 14:57

Black ascomata (apothecia?) on Salix in alpine habitat
Edvin Johannesen

Ascomata only ca. 1 mm, erumpent on very thin Sali

2025-06-06 11:59

Hairy disco on ?Aegopodium
Stefan Jakobsson

Hi forum, On a herbaceous stem, possibly Aegopodi

2025-06-05 15:46

±hyaline, dictyosporous
Stefan Blaser

Hello everybody, I didn't get anywhere with this

2025-06-04 14:02

Spiky Asco
Matthew Rozanoff

Good morning,I was wondering if anyone recognizes

2025-06-01 11:10

Velutarina
Elisabeth Stöckli

Bonjour, Sur branches mortes de Salix en place (m

2025-05-31 17:44

Asco at the base of decaying fern
Francois Guay

I found this ascomycete at the base of a dead fern