Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2024-06-22 16:42

Mitrula sp.
Juuso Äikäs

A couple days ago I found some Mitrula fruitbodies

2024-06-22 09:01

Dumont: Lambertella
Gernot Friebes

Hi,identifying Lambertella species is difficult en

2024-06-21 18:18

Lachnum fasciculare
Sylvie Le Goff

Bonjourpourais je avoir confirmation pour Lachnum

2024-06-21 16:28

Cudoniella on Carex
Nicolas Suberbielle

Bonjour, J'ai trouvé cette espèce sur les feuilles

2024-06-20 12:03

Is this a Phaeohelotium on a female catkin of Alnus?
François Bartholomeeusen

On female Alnus catkins I found very small fruit b

2024-06-20 09:24

Sareomycete?
Stip Helleman

Dear all, a week ago this cushen formed species w

2024-06-19 22:32

pruinose pseudothecia on resin
Garrido-Benavent Isaac

Dear all,I found this beautful pseudotheciate asco

2024-06-19 19:01

Literature request
Bernard Declercq

Dear all, I am looking for the description and acc

2024-06-18 22:16

In which genus ?
Thierry Blondelle

Bonjour,Récolte sur une brindille dans une tourbiè

2024-06-16 23:05

Mollisia sps growing on Corticioid ?
Hardware Tony

These apothecia directly growing on a resupinate,