Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2024-08-16 22:09

Orbilia cejpii ?
Ethan Crenson

Hello all, I having a hard time identifying this

2024-08-16 21:11

Tryblidaria sp.
Andgelo Mombert

Bonjour, Sur bois mort décortiqué de feuillu, en

2024-08-16 18:17

Literature request
Bernard Declercq

Hello,I am in need of following paper:Cannon, P. F

2024-08-16 14:16

Epichloe sp with hyperparasite
B Shelbourne

I found the (asco)stroma of an Epichloe sp. a few

2024-08-16 11:19

Find the works
Peter Welt

Who has access to these articles? Martin, P. 1970

2024-08-15 16:53

Trichopezizella relicina (?) - on wood!
Lothar Krieglsteiner

French Alps, 13.7.24, on twig of either Alnus alno

2024-08-14 20:23

Haematomyxa vinosa
Ethan Crenson

Hello again! Last weekend in Northern New Jersey

2024-08-14 07:44

Scutellinia subhirtella?
Andreas Loosli

Hello Everybody, my Name is Andyi am new here in t

2024-08-14 07:44

Unknown Pulvinula
Henri Koskinen

Orange apothecia 2-8 mm, on sandy roadside soil am

2024-08-13 20:03

Unguiculariopsis allantospora nom. prov. Wagner ined.
Lothar Krieglsteiner

.. a collection from 19.3.2008, Hessen, Germany, o