Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2024-10-25 21:35

Ascocoryne lilacina?
Juuso Äikäs

Hello, on October 16th I collected Orbilia xantho

2024-10-25 00:26

Literature search SWPR
Viktorie Halasu

Hello, would anyone have Häffner's article "Rezent

2024-10-24 11:41

Geoglossum sp. from Finnish old calcareous semi-natural grassland
Rajamaki Martti

Hi!With many other valuable species was one Geoglo

2024-10-24 10:30

Very tiny, hyaloscyphoid on Fagus leaves - Denmark
Thomas Læssøe

https://svampe.databasen.org/observations/10463166

2024-10-23 19:32

sclerococcum
Didier ARGAUD

Bonjour à tous J ai trouvé cette belle espèce le

2024-10-23 13:40

Minute hyaline ascomycete on beech leaves
Gustaf Fredell

Hello,Recently I found these very small ascomycete

2024-10-22 22:58

"hairs" on top of paraphysis cup fungus
Wim de Groot

I would like to know what species of cup fungus th

2024-10-22 19:42

Otidea nannfeldtii ?
éric ROMERO

Bonjour à tous, J'ai besoin de votre avis à propo

2024-10-22 15:56

Lachnum on fruit balls of Liquidambar
B Shelbourne

• Macro and habitat suggest Lachnum.• Looking at B

2024-10-22 13:35

Ciboria batschiana ?
Joaquin Martin

Hi, I found this ascomycete on acorn, the habitat