Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2025-02-05 22:32

Dendrostilbella smaragdina?
Marc Detollenaere

On rotten wood of Pinus, I found some green synnem

2025-02-05 17:21

On salix bark
Margot en Geert Vullings

On the inside of Salix bark we found white rosette

2025-02-05 12:11

En Buxus
Blasco Rafael

Hola, he encontrado estos pequeños Ascos liqueniza

2025-02-05 10:54

Apodospora bulgarica and peruviana lit. search
Adam Polhorský

Hello, I'm looking for descriptions of Apodospora

2025-02-05 08:15

Nordic Sordariaceae
Roberta Pini

Good morning,I am looking for the paper by Lundqvi

2025-02-04 20:52

Mollisia
Yanick BOULANGER

BonsoirJe pense que c'est Mollisia cinereaJ'ai hés

2025-02-04 12:32

Purple parasite?
Harald Homa

Hello everyone! While working through the finds f

2025-02-04 12:31

literature request
Angel Pintos

Hello,anybody has the following article:Botryospha

2025-02-02 19:55

Tricharina praecox ?
Vasileios Kaounas

found in the soil, in olive trees and Pistacia ver

2025-02-01 21:21

Stalked orange disco
Karl Soler Kinnerbäck

Hi! Found this one on or next to some Juncus speci